How to help
There are many ways to participate in the End AIDS Walk Spokane. You can register to walk as an individualor or join a team, donate to the cause or become a sponsor. You can also host an information booth at the event.
Awards will be given out to the team with the most in attendance, the most funds raised by a team and the most funds raised by the top two individuals.
How To Register
1. Click the ‘Register’ button above
2. Enter the number of adults and children you are walking with and click the Register button
3. Enter all of the registration info. If you are registering with the same email address as prior years, FirstGiving will prompt you for your password. (Be sure to read and accept the waiver by checking the box at the bottom of the screen) and then click the ‘Next’ button
4. The next screen gives you the option to join an existing team, create a new team, or move forward with individual registration
5. To join an existing team, be sure you are an appropriate fit for that team and click the “join” button next to the team name
6. To create a new team, begin by clicking “Create a New Team”
7. Enter the desired name of your team and a brief description of your team so new teammates can be sure that they are joining the right team. Press the “Next” button
8. Complete your registration by entering your Credit Card information
9. Click the submit button
10. After you click submit, you will have the option to EDIT your page, add pictures, set your goal and customize your thank you message.
11. When recruiting team members, be sure to give them the name of your team so they can join the correct team
Support The End AIDS Walk Spokane
This event will start at the Riverfront Park Northbank Shelter next to the Giant Butterfly. There are several parking meters and pay lots in the area. The most convenient lot would be on Howard and Mallon, kiddie-corner from the Spokane Arena, cash or credit card.